We keep ourselves updated with the latest information regarding COVID-19. Also, we maintain the observance of minimum health protocol and remain consistent with the CDC’s current health safety practices, such as the following:
- Caregivers are not assigned to any client with a diagnosis of COVID-19 or in a high-risk household.
- Caregivers are not dispatched when ill and are requested to stay home if there is any question as to their health status.
- We assess any known risk factors, such as their travel to areas with widespread outbreaks or local contact in areas known to have reported cases. We advise our caregivers not to report to work if they are deemed high-risk.
Our observance of minimum health standards are practiced through the following:
- Washing of hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- No touching of eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Observing physical/social distancing
- Covering mouths and noses with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces
For more updates, please visit the following sites: